Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I went to several real estate agencies to try and raise funds by selling the paperbag directories I made. No luck at all. In fact several of the people were down right rude. So to wreak my revenge on them I plan to take a photo of their office sign and include them in the list of those who wouldn't support the cause. I plan to go again on Friday, in the morning. I think I will have more luck if I can catch some agents actually in their office. Guys don't respond to the gift directories, severe lack of creativity! I also think not too many of the agents these days know how to cultivate clients for themselves. In the olden days agents had to work to sell a house. The housing market today is so easy agents barely have to work to make some money.
I may also hit some property management places. They could give new tenants the directories as a courtesy or welcome gift.
I have the material for the pillowcases all cut out. Tomorrow I will sew them up, then on Saturday Jo Ann and I will put the Charmed Ones logo with each person's nickname on the cases. Countdown to Survivor Crop has definitely started and is shifting into high speed.

No comments: