Monday, December 15, 2008

Last night we went to an open house held by one of our San Diego Fifty-Sixers members (we all collect Dept. 56 villages and set up displays at Christmas). I met a lady named Kim who was there representing the GCT (granulosa cell tumor of the ovary foundation). Kim is also a survivor. I talked with her about possibly doing a fundraiser with SBR. Plan to talk with Elena in the next few days and then get back to Kim. To find out more about GCT go to their website: www.GCTF.org.
I entered my answer on the SBR blog to todays' question. Hope I win. Yesterday I forgot to enter the second part of the question. Typical brain damage.
I am making a chipboard family tree for my brother and his family. I printed out photos of our ancesters going back to the 1860's. The pictures in frames will hang from the tree, and he can change them around. I better remember to send him a list of names so he will know who is who.
I will post a picture of the finished product, which means I better finish it tonight and get it in the mail tomorrow. Christmas is only 9 days away!

No comments: