Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I survived the New Year weekend quite well. Spent time with friends which means I didn't have to cook or clean. Then I come back to the Chargers playing better than they have all year. Ididn't get much scrapping done over the holidays, but that was ok. I want to make a calender for this year, (better start today), with pictures of the family genealogy. Just a simple picture and a story about the person. Probably print a 4x6 cause they are easy to do. In the story I will include name, dob, dod, birthplace, spouse, how they are related to me, and any anecdotal info I might have.
Maybe even listing the info I need to get on my ancestors so it will remind me. Now this sounds like fun instead of work. I'll post the results, hopefully before next week!!!!!!

I will be helping Elena at CHA this month. We talked about how to better organize to make our efforts more productive. I think the new plan will give us the ability to track our contacts. The economy is going to be a big issue this year. So many stores have gone out of business this past year. Companies are going to be evaluating what direction to take in the industry. I took the survey that FIskars sent out asking for us to evaluate punch designs. Smart move on their part. Hopefully others will follow suit and start asking the consumer what they want.

On a final year end note: TAX TIME approaches. Gather all your year end statements as they arrive in the mail. Go back over your bank accounts for medical and charitable deductions. The better organized your are, the less taxes you may have to pay, or the bigger refund you will receive.

Last but not least, I read a quote about exercise I have to share:

"There is nothing about exercise I like, except the RESULTS!"


No comments: