Saturday, September 03, 2005

I made a Starbucks' run today for the croppers at Everafter. It was nice to see the girls. Marah Johnson has some new papers coming out that will be perfect for our many camping vacations and travels. Time to start planning pages for Survivor Crop. I want to be organized this year so I can get more done. Next year I hope to have a table at Survivor for Phi Kappa Scrappa. We would be the Sorority Survivors.
The recent disaster of hurricane Katrina had me thinking. For myself I scrap the good times. Life isn't all happy and fun. I think I will start to look for ways to include the trials and troubles of life. This is often where we find our true strengths and weaknesses. Our descendants will learn more from a full picture of our life than just a happy portrait. Maybe just including a journal note about a difficult time that occured around the same time frame as the fun things we crop. Let me know what you think.
Patty

No comments: